« Home | Party Victim » | Sun, Sea And Sand... But Without The Sun... Or The... » | Two Christenings And A Football Match » | "Cheap Shop" » | Rain? » | 1 Year Later Its Back... Yeah Ok, Peer-Pressured O... »

Back To Sweet Employment

This should be a much shorter one this time. Was meant to go to Reading yesterday but didnt coz i was still feeling so ill. Just had an early night instead. Went today and had my job induction. I have a job and am now a barman! Only thing is at least once a week i'll be working till 3-4am... ah well, im sure i'll get used to it and i can do with the money.

Plus i now have a 28 inch tv to take to Reading and have in my room... YAY! After the last one that i was due to inherit died on me! I should be moving some stuff up to Reading at the weekend, so i can actually live there if i want to.

Anyway, thats all i have for now, so laters friends - x -

About me

  • Name: Markie Mark
  • From: Walthamstow & Reading, United Kingdom
  • Im a friendly person, many people say im a joker, good to talk to, sporty, about 5ft 10", short black hair, brown eyes, apparently nice smile (apparently even when im not smiling), occassionally injury-prone, raised in Tottenham and Walthamstow...
View My Whole Profile

My Blog